Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Our very own “Dundies”…

I think my boss has been watching too much of The Office ...

Our 2007 Kickoff Meeting finally happened today (I was beginning to think Tony Romo was coordinating the effort) and our fearless leader opened the meeting with a special round of awards.

I was lucky enough to be named “Most likely to make you laugh” somehow managed to avoid “Most likely to die of a coffee overdose”. Of course, the boss got the “Most likely to reschedule a meeting”. Others received the “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere” and “Most likely to bring something awesome to the potluck” awards… Have I mentioned I love this place?

Overall I came away from this meeting excited about our plans for the next year, and I’m sure that their will be much success and much humor to come!

No comments: