Thursday, April 5, 2007

Another Odd Interview Question

Granted, this isn't strictly on the "odd job interview question" topic, but it is a question that has been posed in interviews:

"IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPER POWER, WHAT WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?"

Personally, my choice would be teleportation, but I liked this honest answer from Plymouth Argyle Football Club manager Ian Holloway:

...I would like to be able to see into the future. What would I like to find out? The lottery numbers so I could win the thing. I would go and retire and that would be great. I would win it every week and do a load of good with the money...

See the rest of the Holloway Column.

This man has a great sense of humor. Just one of the reasons I have links to PAFC on my google homepage. (I won't go into the others now).

No comments: