Friday, February 2, 2007

More Bad Resume Quotes

I’ve seen this collection in a number of places online, most often quote from Fortune Magazine. Hope you find them entertaining.

I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience.

Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.

Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.

Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.

Its best for employers that I not work with people.

Lets meet, so you can ooh and aah over my experience.

Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details

I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.

As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments.

Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store.

Marital status: often. Children: various.

References: None. I've left a path of destruction behind me.

No comments: