Monday, June 11, 2007

My funny co-workers

Today marks the launch of the new website for one of our divisions, Partners in Medical Search. As we were preparing to launch the site, I asked for some any testimonials that may be available for Partners in Medical Search (or PiMS). Here's what my co-worker sent over:

“Partners in Medical Search is the finest executive search firm on the planet. When I needed someone to raise the dead, I called PiMS.”
God

“When it was time for a career change, I called PiMS!”
Jonas Salk

“Using another Medical Executive Search firm can be fatal to your career.”
The Surgeon General

“I’m I the job market and I won’t work with anyone but PiMS!”
Dr. Jack “Death” Kervorkian

“Where do you think I found Consuelo????”
Dr. Marcus Welby

“PiMS? Well, they don’t suck.”
Dr. Gregorie House, M.D.

No comments: