Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nightmare interviews...

Because my firm works nationally, we don’t always have the luxury of meeting every candidate, we’ve had some surprises as result… few as good as this selection of “strange questions candidates have asked in interviews”

From the “That’s odd ” category:
"What is the company motto?"
"Will the company move my rock collection from California to Maryland?"
"Will the company pay to relocate my horse?"

"Does your health insurance cover pets?"

To the “Why are you here again?” category:
"What is it that you people do at this company?"

"Why aren't you in a more interesting business?"
"Why do you want references?"

To the “I think we’re done here” category:
"Would it be a problem if I'm angry most of the time?"

"Does your company have a policy regarding concealed weapons?"

And finally… the “Did you forget your medication” category:
"What are the zodiac signs of all the board members?"

"Do I have to dress for the next interview?"
"I know this is off the subject, but will you marry me?"

Find these and more great stuff (including useful information) at the
Recruiter’s Network.

No comments: