Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More odd interview questions.

Experience is a jobs site tailored to the entry level/recent graduate market. The site works closely with the number of universities to manage online job postings and resume banks.

In their recent newsletter, I noticed a link to More Weird Interview Questions.

My favorites include:


As a male, I was being questioned at an internship fair for a major retailer. One of the first questions that the recruiter asked me was: "So, why do you want to work with women's underwear?"

I was asked what I did in high school that was against the rules. I was told that the group's manager had done the cherry bombs in the toilets routine and that another member of the group had hacked into the school's computer system.

Are you Republican or Democrat? I'm pretty sure it was illegal to ask that, which was weird because it was a lawyer asking me.

Why do they make manholes round?

If you were a breakfast cereal what would you be and why?

Do you like pineapples? What do they mean to you?

If you were a pizza, what kind would you be and with what toppings?


What is with the food questions? Maybe we should stop scheduling interviews at noon? I mean really... what kind of deep meaning is there in a pinneapple?

No comments: